Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is me...

"In a world that urges you to fit in sometimes you have to stand out"
I first read this quote about Freshman year of highschool, and it spoke to me.  I was always weird.  ALWAYS.  And its not like I try to be, I just am.  But this quote pretty much applies to my life.  I don't want to fit in with everyone else.  The sad thing is, everyone is trying to fit in with me.  I have always been the girl that wears boys clothes, lots of black, the hot topic lover.  I was uncool before uncool was cool.  Seriously.  Now, I kind of cringe when I see people that are dressed like me.  Mostly becasue a lot of the time, I know theyre doing it to "be a rebel".  I don't like what Hot Topic has become.  I am 22 years old, and was shopping at Hot Topic back at 14, when it was the store it ment to be.  Now, nothing in that store is about the music, and that disgusts me.

I have always been a writter.  I have had a diary since I was 12.  The past two years have been rough and I find myself writting less and less.  My goal is to write more.  I hope people follow me, relate to me, talk to me.  I'd love to make new friends.  I would love to change a life.

I have read a few blogs on here that have inspired me to do this.  I want to update this daily, no matter what it is.  A thought on something my son did.  A question, a picture, a song lyric.  Anything.  I just want to write.

Ask me anything, really.  I will answer just about anything. 

If your reading this I have a shop on etsy.  http://www.xpeppyandbellex.etsy.com/
I have another blog, also.  http://www.xpeppyandbellex.blogspot.com/

Talk to me.  I am one of the nicest people, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment